Hanginaround

Friday, April 16, 2010

I keep neglecting to welcome the 2 new followers.  So, without further adieu, WELCOME!  I have no idea how you stumbled across this little corner o' the web, but I hope I live up to your expectations.

It's been an interesting couple of weeks.  L has been traveling a LOT- both for work and pleasure, although he finally had last week off and we had one whole glorious week of cooking dinner together and what not.  But that's boring.  While he was doing his regular spring gambling trip with his friends, I had a weekend on my own that involved a lot of mundane stuff.  However, I did spot this gentleman:


It was so random.  I have no idea if that's an advertisement for homosexuality or religion or what because, somewhat sadly, I missed the front of his shirt.  The shiny, gold, Old English writing in the back caught my eye because from the side, he just DID NOT look the type to be wearing a shirt with any sort of message on it, much less a message like this in that type of writing.

And of course, Virginians still love lame custom license plates:

I'm not certain, but I feel like that's probably not really Obama's other car.  But if that's the case, let's stop to consider how that's the SECOND person to put Obama's name on their license plate.  Also, I see this car somewhat frequently, and never by my house.



This Tri Delt is a dancing queen and proud of it.

Sorry it's a little blurry.  They're bad girls.



I'm hopeful that this was part of the Lexus "December to Remember" campaign they run every year and that it came with a giant bow on top.



I waited around hoping that Sarah would come out so that maybe she and I could go on a friend date and befriend each other, but after 30 seconds, I realized how creepy that is and that I had better things to do.

Comments

No response to “Hanginaround”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Knocking on Wood. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger