Stiff Upper Lip

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I kind of love fake moustaches.  One of my favorite parts of my bachelorette party was that on of my bridesmaids randomly brought a ton of fake moustaches for everyone to wear.  Not everyone was willing to play along, but for those who did, well, those are some of my favorite pictures.  It's just funny to wear silly moustaches!  Plus, I also feel like if someone is willing to be silly like that, I want to be their friend.  It automatically tells you that person is fun-loving, they don't take themselves too seriously, and they're willing to let their hair down, yes???  This is why I love a good, fake 'stache. 

Which brings us to Urban Outfitters.  I was in Georgetown after work one day last week and decided to pop in to UO to check out their sunglass selection.  As I perused the store, I happened upon this:


I started laughing right there in the store.  I wish I had a reason to buy these, but at the moment, I do not.  But for those of you who do, head to UO to fulfill your need.  May the 'stache be with you.

Comments

No response to “Stiff Upper Lip”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Knocking on Wood. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger