Say my name, say my name

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I happen to be really good at remembering names and faces.  Like, really good.  I almost never forget a face and if I say the person's name at least once, there's a 96% chance I'll commit it to memory.  Consequently, one of my biggest pet peeves is when I remember someone's name or face and they don't remember me.  And when I acknowledge these forgetful people and they act like I'm a total stranger and they have no idea why I'm saying hi, I always wonder if they ever have a moment later on (moments? hours? days?) where they go, Oh, THAT'S who she is and I am such an idiot for not remembering!, because their blank reactions to my friendliness always inevitably make me feel like a stalker. 

Comments

No response to “Say my name, say my name”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Knocking on Wood. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger