Bubbly Toes

Monday, August 15, 2011

At some point during our dating relationship, I remember L asking me what he could do to get calluses off his feet.  I remember showing him the foot emery board I had and telling him to get something similar or a pumice stone.  He dutifully went out and got pumice stone with a handle and has been using it ever since, although it is now cracked due to a couple of suicide attempts.  I read a blog called Capitol Hill Style and Belle is a big fan of the PedEgg, so I went on a mission to Bed, Bath & Beyond (knowing they were bound to have them, what with their whole wall display dedicated to As Seen On TV products) to find one for L.


Yes, we are now the proud owners of His and Hers PedEggs (the idea of sharing just seemed gross and unsanitary).  Hooray for pretty feet!  L tried his out on Sunday morning on DRY FEET.  Am I the only one this grosses out??  I immediately had a flash back to the time when, circa age 3, my sister and I were playing in my mom's bathroom (???) and I decided to use Mommy's razor and "shave my legs", although I don't think I really understood what I was doing or what my mom was doing when she was using this thing on her legs.  I definitely didn't use water or shaving cream- this was a straight-up dry shave and something I most certainly DO NOT RECOMMEND.  I remember stinging cuts on my leg and a lot of blood and a lot of tears.  Note to you parents out there: teach your kids to not touch your razors and keep the covers on them, just in case.  And maybe keep them out of reach. 

Anyway, L looked at me like I was crazy when I freaked out about the dry PedEgg use.  Anyone have any knowledge of whether or not you're supposed to involve a good foot soak with these or if it's okay to use dry?  Please advise.

Comments

No response to “Bubbly Toes”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Knocking on Wood. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger