Today is the greatest day I've ever known

Friday, May 20, 2011

Okay, maybe not the greatest day ever, but it was an awesome day at work.  Hooray for new technology!!  So with that, I give you more random facts about me (and L) in this week's Fill in the Blank Friday.



1.  People always tell me I look like actually I rarely get this.  I used to get told that I looked like Jenna Bush.  L, on the other hand, looks strikingly similar Frankie Muniz in My Dog Skip (an excellent movie, btw, if you've never seen it).  I wish I could convey how much he looks like FM.  It's hilarious, especially when is hair is super short.  It's literally like the kid from MDS has just been stretched taller.  Except L does not have a bad Mississippi accent.

2.  Friends don't let friends go home with lame boys from the bar.  Or walk around with toilet paper on their shoe.  Or walk through the halls of their high school with their skirt tucked into their underwear (this may or may not have happened to me in the fall of 1996).

3.  A sunny day is perfect for being outside.  Duh.

4.  My favorite accessory is a tie between my CZ studs; a chunky, silver bracelet that looks like a braid; and a Moroccan purse I scored in Shreveport in 2004.

5.  If I could afford it, I would take the summer off to tour Europe with L.

6.  The cure for boredom is a good book.  Or movie.  Or catching up with friends or family for 5 hours on your cell phone.

7.  I am currently in "like" with a cute bra I bought earlier this week... blue gingham!!  Love!


For anyone who wants to play along, go check out the original here.

Comments

One response to “Today is the greatest day I've ever known”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Funny, I rarely get "you look like" too! -sigh- Yay for originals!!!

Post a Comment

 
Knocking on Wood. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger