Today was a Good Day

Friday, May 6, 2011


1.  What I love most about my home is that L is here with me.  Also I love the yards in the spring time- totally filled with color and blooms of all kinds everywhere you look.

2.  I'm excited because it's the weekend!  And I learned how to use PhotoShop today, so I'm going to try and dabble with it this weekend.

3.  My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is going to the gym (at least these days it is).  I'm also a fan of happy hours with friends, L, or both.

4.  Currently I am craving umm... not food.  I had a big lunch.  So I'll go with a non-food item and say a sunshine-filled weekend and a hammock.

5.  The thing I love most about my mom is (this is hard- too many things to choose from) that I laugh with her almost every time we talk on the phone.  I'm so glad I got to spend 4 days with her in Charleston.  I needed a little parent time.  I miss spending Easter and Mothers' Day with them  (I love my dad just as much but of the 29- soon to be 30- Fathers' Days I've been around, I literally spent 15 of them away, so the holiday isn't as sentimental).

6.  If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be Where Did That Bruise Come From?  Actually I have no idea what I'd call it, but ever since I can remember, I always have gotten mystery bruises.  I just shaved my legs today and I mean they are BEATEN. UP.  I had no idea.  I'm pretty sure that's from last weekend's bike escapade, but I don't actually know for sure.  I assure you that my legs are quite colorful, though.

7.  If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity, it would be this is hard.  Maybe chips and salsa.  Or maybe tiramisu from Vespaio in Austin.  Or gumbo from Del Monico in New Orleans.  I could go on and on but that's what popped in my head first.

Go check out Lauren's blog here.  Have a great weekend! 

Comments

No response to “Today was a Good Day”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Knocking on Wood. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger