Building a Mystery

Monday, January 3, 2011

Something super weird is that this spot randomly appeared on our duvet:


It sort of resembled urine, but I can tell you with absolute certainty neither of us wet the bed.  Especially not the foot of the duvet.  Plus L's been gone for the majority of the last 8 weeks, and I found it the night before I went up to visit him.  It's possible that the stain had been there for a couple of days but I think I would have noticed.  It was definitely dry when I eventually did find it.  Neither of us has any idea how it got here or what it really was.  Luckily it came out when I washed the duvet (which happened immediately upon discovery).  Any thoughts?  There's no leak in the ceiling in our bedroom and we don't have pets.  Bizarre-o.

Comments

No response to “Building a Mystery”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Knocking on Wood. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger