Put a Smile On Your Face

Friday, December 31, 2010

My belated Christmas gift for whoever reads this: a list of random things that make me laugh.

Bunnies in paper cups. 




I have no idea why they're in cups but seeing their little noses move immediately took me back to the days when I had a pet rabbit (RIP, Dusty- best bunny ever) and how his little nose felt.  So cute! 

Catalogue Living.  Always good for a laugh.

As is Damn You, Auto Correct!

BONER ALERT!



And while we're on the SNL topic...




And finally, Drunk History.  I needn't say more.



I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas!!

Comments

No response to “Put a Smile On Your Face”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Knocking on Wood. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger