At the Stars

Thursday, January 20, 2011

One of my favorite things I got to do over my "Christmas break" was go with 3 of my best friends to see Better Than Ezra play at the House of Blues in Dallas.  It was my first time to go to the venue (it's pretty new to Dallas) and I hadn't seen BTE since college.  I was ready for a fun night!  HLS was able to score us tickets to the Foundation Room, which was very cool.  Who doesn't love a little VIP action every now and then, especially when it's unexpected??  Some shots from our evening:








I tried to take a video, but since it was my first try with the new camera, I didn't totally know what I was doing and I think I screwed it up.  At any rate, we all had an awesome time and a little girls' night out was just what I needed, especially since it was with some of my oldest and dearest friends. 

It was a great show and we all really enjoyed it.  Thanks for a fun evening, ladies!!

Comments

No response to “At the Stars”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Knocking on Wood. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger