Sangria Wine

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Had a little 4th of July shindig at the house.  I was super excited because it gave me an excuse to make something I hadn't had since my bachelorette party last fall: sangria. 


It might be the best sangria I've ever had.  Also I got to use my green pitcher that we got as a wedding gift and that I've been waiting to use just for sangria.  I'm now going to share the recipe with you because I'm a giver:

Scrumptious Sangria

1/4 Cup lemon juice
1/3 Cup frozen lemonade concentrate
1/3 Cup orange juice
1/4 Cup white sugar
1/2 Cup triple sec
1/2 Cup brandy
1 bottle of dry red wine
1 orange
1 lemon
1 lime
maraschino cherries

Mix brandy, lemon juice, lemonade concentrate, orange juice, red wine, triple sec, and sugar in a large pitcher.  Float slices of lemon, orange, lime, and cherries in the mixture.  For best results, refridgerate overnight to give the fruit flavors time to soak in.

So easy.  So delicious.  Also it's definitely a sneaky drink.

Comments

No response to “Sangria Wine”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Knocking on Wood. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger