Lyin' Eyes

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Being that it's summer, there's not a lot of really good, non-reality TV on (except for Mad Men and, of course, guilty pleasure True Blood).  Imagine my excitement when I learned that ABC Family was going to start airing a new teen drama series called Pretty Little Liars.  I immediately set the dvr to record it.  ON THE BIG SCREEN.  Yes, this was going to be a serious relationship. 


I didn't have time to watch it until 2 episodes were already recorded and L happened to be home that night.  While I have no problem getting him on board to watch Mad Men and True Blood, I figured he'd roll his eyes and go do something else while I watched PLL, like he normally does during my Gossip Girl and Greek viewings (yes, I just said it.  I watch Greek).  However, what I neglected to factor in was how pretty the main characters all are.  I can only asstume that's what hooked him, because make no mistake about it- he's been keeping an eye on the TV each week since then and somehow managed to end up on a blog last Monday night discussing how similar Pretty Little Liars and Gossip Girl are, which is strange because he doesn't read blogs and he claims he doesn't like either show.  He had a quasi-logical explanation for how that happened but I don't remember what it was. 

Comments

No response to “Lyin' Eyes”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Knocking on Wood. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger