Hot Child in the City

Monday, July 26, 2010

There are some things I feel compelled to share.  L is all about nesting this weekend or something.  He hasn't left the house since we got home from Movies in the Park on Friday night, which is fine.  He spent yesterday helping me with laundry and chores while I made brownies (from scratch!!) for a JL event that was last night. 

1) L is using his smoker today to make some ribs for dinner tonight.

2) Today L is also rearranging his t-shirt drawer.  He opted to model one particular shirt for me.  I think it's quite fitting for today since he's going to be in the backyard working with meat (he's smoking ribs; please note that I purchased the meat this time so we'll only be making enough for the two of us as opposed to the whole neighborhood). 


Just your average Sunday morning cup of coffee with your bad-ass husband who's not afraid to show how bad-ass he is by wearing sleeveless t-shirts.  If only he had some short jorts to wear with it. 

I know, I know- I'm so lucky.  Men like this don't come along very often.  Ladies, try to contain your jealousy.


PS- Sorry for the poor picture quality.  Dealing with the bad camera phone here, people, which means no flash.  I feel like I'm back using my mom's old Polariod or my FisherPrice My First Camera.  Neither of them had flashes and you better believe that not many of my first photography attempts turned out well.

Comments

No response to “Hot Child in the City”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Knocking on Wood. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger