Mad World

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Season 4 of Mad Men starts tonight.  If you're not watching this show, you're doing something wrong.  You need to watch this show!!  L and I decided to start watching it via Netflix and we're all caught up now.  I love the detail of all of the sets, costumes, etc.  The writing is fantastic; the metaphors are incredible, the foreshadowing is superb, the character development is intriguing, and the way it all plays together in the end makes for some of the best TV (like, seriously good, not like guilty pleasure viewing, a la all of my belvoed teen dramas) I've seen in... actually maybe my whole life. 

Here's a little teaser for you, although if you haven't watched, forego the teaser and find a place to rent season 1:


Happy viewing for those of you who watch!!

Comments

No response to “Mad World”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Knocking on Wood. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger