Tonight, Tonight

Saturday, June 25, 2011

 

1.  The last thing I ate was a bite of Joy the Baker's Strawberry-Pineapple Crisp (leftovers from an at-home date night last night).  Delicious!

2.  The next thing I'd like to eat is something delicious!  It's probably going to be pizza or a sandwich from The Italian Store.  We're doing Movies in the Park tonight so we need something to take with us that doesn't require utensils.

3.  The best things are the little surprises that you aren't expecting.

4.  Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is my dog (okay, my parents' dog), Boomer.  He's just hilarious and he loves to cuddle.  How do you not love that?

5.  Sports are fun to watch (especially in person if it's Aggie football, the Mavs, the Stars, or sometimes baseball) unless you have a sports nut with you who is over the top. Or a girl who tries too hard to impress boys with her too-extensive knowledge of whatever you're watching.  I promise you it's not having the effect you're looking for, unless you're trying to annoy people and make them roll their eyes.

6.  I miss Austin and all the people there that I love.  Such good people!  Also, Mexican food.  I miss having a million cheap-o options at my fingertips.

7.  Right now I am ready for the weekend!  Woo hoo!


To see the original, click here.

Comments

No response to “Tonight, Tonight”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Knocking on Wood. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger