Relax!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Yet another Fill in the Blank Friday.



1.  This weekend I'm probably hanging out with my cousins and trying to kick a stinky head cold.

2. My last vacation was in Charleston with L and my parents.  Love!

3. My next vacation will be in New Orleans with Nolly, Neredith, and the men in our lives.  Can't wait!

4.  My favorite way to relax is lately with a book.  I also enjoy doing just about anything with L. 

5.  When vacationing, one should always try something new.  And eat lots of yummy regional food.

 6. When vacationing, one should never eat at a restaurant you could eat at in your home town.  Bor to the ing.  In other news, apparently I love to fluff up when traveling.

7.  The best part about vacation is arriving at your destination and knowing all the fun things in store for you in the coming days!  Also great: the lack of responsibility.

Comments

No response to “Relax!”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Knocking on Wood. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger