In Bloom

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Inspired by the many creations of my friends Jennifer and Julie, I decided to make myself a yarn wreath for spring.  It's incredibly easy, doesn't take too long, and really inexpensive so if you don't like your end product or you don't want to use it for more than one year, you're not out too much cash.  The final product has been hanging on our door for about a month:


I don't love the hue of the yellow, but it needed more than just pinks and yellow is what I had, so on it went.  I made two different types of flowers to add a little interest: the rolled-up spiral kind and the circle-ish shapes sewn on top of each other.  Is it the most beautiful thing ever?  Probably not.  But it works and since I invested the time in making it, I decided to share it. 

Comments

No response to “In Bloom”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Knocking on Wood. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger