Strawberry Fields Forever

Thursday, March 31, 2011

L and I have two nieces and two nephews.  Our older niece turned 3 last Saturday.  We asked my sister-in-law what the birthday girl wanted and/or needed, and the answer was shoes.  Not being a mother myself, I didn't think to ask what kind of shoes or what season she needed, so I decided to send 2 pair: some sandals (my favorites) and some more casual slip-on tennies.  Check out the fun shoes:


How cute are those??  Yes, apparently I have a thing for strawberries.  Actually, if you're my parents, sister, or L, you already know this.  I could eat them all the time (and I do and I always have).  My favorite flavor of ice cream from Baskin Robbins and Braum's has always been strawberry.  I loved Strawberry Shortcake as a little tyke, and I had an awesome swimsuit as a wee child that was a giant strawberry.  It seemed fitting to pay the love forward by way of some shoes.

Comments

No response to “Strawberry Fields Forever”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Knocking on Wood. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger