These words are my own, from my heart

Friday, March 4, 2011

1.   The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is      not a phrase, but a word, and the word is LIKE.  This totally annoys me.  I'm sure there are other ones, but I can' t think of them right now.

2.  Today I am thankful for    Fridays!!  I'm so glad it's the end of this week.  It's been a looooooong week, especially yesterday.

3.  My best friend is   L, but since he's the husband, that's a given.  My sister and Champagne and Sprinkles are the two people I talk all the time, followed closely by Nolly and HSG.

4.  A quirky thing about me is     that I've never eaten at Chick-Fil-A and don't have plans to try it.

5.  This weekend I     am volunteering Saturday morning and playing with some high school friends Saturday night.

6.  Something that worries me is       something that is totally out of my control, but I think about it almost daily.  I won't be sharing what it is here because it's not for public discussion or really discussion of any kind.  But I pray about it all the time. 

7.  On my night stand you would find      a lamp, 3 books (Gone With the Wind, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and a Harlan Coben book I can' t think of the name of), and a big 8x10" frame with L's school picture from kindergarten matted in it because it's just so hilarious.

Comments

No response to “These words are my own, from my heart”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Knocking on Wood. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger