Red, Red Wine

Friday, May 7, 2010

Or more accurately, white, white wine.  One of L's besties has been in town all week for a trial, so I met him and his coworkers last night for drinks at POV.  It seemed like a good idea.  See an old friend... have some drinks... I mean who would care if I stayed out late?  Husband is in another state and I work from home in a job that I'll only have for 3 more days.  What could go wrong?


Yeah, three very full glasses of white wine and I felt like vom this morning.  Apparently this 29 year old REALLY ISN'T 23 anymore.  Definitely was on the bathroom floor around noon, but after a round of unswallowing, I feel miraculously better.  I don't care to have any alcohol again any time soon, though, which is unfortunate, as I have an end-of-year JL happy hour to attend tonight.  I'll be making it a safe and sober, water-all-the-way night.

Post-script update: I just remembered that someone was smoking pot at P.O.V.  Um, seriously???  Not only is that illegal to do in general, but D.C. is federal property.  P.O.V. is also literally a block away from the White House.  All I can say is that person has balls.

Comments

No response to “Red, Red Wine”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Knocking on Wood. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger