We've Only Just Begun

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Your favorite absentee-blogger is back in action. The big news: in my extended absence, I became a Mrs.! Most of you already knew that because most of you were there, if not actually IN the wedding in some fashion. I haven't gotten the pics back from my photographer but I'll share a few that I've swiped from my friends. Without further adieu, I give you the briefest recap ever:

My dress


Most of the bridesmaids. They have eyes in real life but I didn't ask their permission to post the photo, so just rest assured that they are all beautiful girls who have eyes where the white bars are.


Bouquets:








Cakes:






It was a great night! Thanks to all of our bridesmaids, groomsmen, house party, and ushers, friends, and especially our families for being there for us and making it so special!

Comments

No response to “We've Only Just Begun”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Knocking on Wood. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger