Just Want You to Know

Friday, November 13, 2009

Just a random thought for all of you readers. After I posted the "Life is a Highway" post, it occurred to me that some of you might have immediately thought of the WRONG version of that song, which would be the awful cover of it brought to us by none other than the Rascal Flatts. (The correct version would be the original by Tom Petty.) For the record, I LOATHE RASCAL FLATTS. Seriously, I don't get how some of my friends like them. Don't worry, I still love those of you who fall into this category. Some of you may be wondering, Why the extreme dislike? Aside from the obvious (which would be mediocre music), how about a visual aide?



I mean he seems to be serious with that hair. I tried to find a pic of him without the spikes but there were none to be had. Honestly, if he wanted to be in a boy band, why didn't he just follow his dream? A friend of mine is bff with Lance Bass; I'm pretty sure if N'Sync ever does a reunion tour we could hook him up with LB and find a way to make him the 6th member. Or at least a back-up dancer/singer. Except this guy isn't cool enough for N'Sync. Or BSB. Maybe O-Town or LFO, though. God, I miss the 90s.

Comments

No response to “Just Want You to Know”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Knocking on Wood. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger