Hopeful Housing!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

So I've been in D.C. since Sunday to get in a little face time with the fiance' and also to find a place to live. We went and saw three places last night and all were no's for a variety of reasons, which was disappointing. We went and saw three more tonight and all three were VAST improvements from last night, plus we have the added bonus of knowing that if worse comes to worst, there's a townhouse in an apartment community that would definitely work. We're going to submit an application on the third place we saw tonight. I'll give more details when I find out if we get it or not, but I'll tell you that it's cute! It's not EVERYthing we want, but it meets most of the requirements, so that's nice. Keep your fingers crossed for the next couple of days!

Comments

One response to “Hopeful Housing!”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

How exciting!! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Post a Comment

 
Knocking on Wood. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger