Bananas + Anarchy = Bananarchy = Austin's Newest (and only) Frozen Banana Stand!!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Okay so this has absolutely nothing to do with anything I ever planned on blogging about, but I just found out today that Austin has a new frozen banana stand called Bananarchy.
This thrills me to no end. What's that you ask?? Am I a fan of the frozen banana? Actually, I have no idea because I've never had one. However, I AM an ENORMOUS fan of Arrested Development, and I can only hope that Bananarchy pays homage to the Bluth Frozen Banana Stand.
If you've never watched, it's comedic genius, unless you don't get it, and then you'll probably say you hate it. I love Michael. I love George Michael. I love Buster. I love Lindsay. But most of all, I love GOB. How can you not love this man:






He loves illusions and rides around on a Segway as much as possible. Genius, I tell you. Genius.

Comments

No response to “Bananas + Anarchy = Bananarchy = Austin's Newest (and only) Frozen Banana Stand!!”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Knocking on Wood. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger