Those Sweet Words

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Just following suit on this one.  A run-down of books I read in 2011 that are worth sharing.  No order of importance; just the random order in which I read them:

Half-Broke Horses by Jeannette Walls


Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell


Bossypants by Tina Fey


The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein


One Day by Dan Nicholls


Stories I Only Tell My Friends by Rob Lowe

 
The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson


The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Not exactly a stellar list in terms of quantity (although I did read a few more that I didn't include on here, either because they were re-reads or because they weren't worth mentioning), but I do feel the need to point out that Gone With the Wind is more than 1,000 pages.  In terms of quantity, it's a GREAT list.  I absolutely recommend any of these.  Goal for 2012: read more.  I'm already working on this one.

Comments

No response to “Those Sweet Words”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Knocking on Wood. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger