Friday I'm In Love

Friday, February 25, 2011

I had some time to think about these earlier today so I thought I'd partake.

1. I am currently obsessed with my Nevin Morgan candles. Love their scents, particularly Gold and Winter Fig.  I can't stop burning Winter Fig these days.

2. Today I am a little bit tired because there was a mouse fiasco around 4 a.m. last night that caused me and L to be wide awake for a solid hour and a half.

3. The age I am is 30 and the age I feel depends on the day. Most frequently I think I feel about 24. I pretty much stopped feeling like I age when I moved to Austin.

4. My favorite place is hard to pick!! Austin and New Orleans are definitely at the top of my list of cities. Fern Lake is always on my list of favorite special places. And I can’t overlook any place with my family and my closest friends. But if I’m picking somewhere I can go any time, I choose my armchair in our little den/office.

5. Something I have been procrastinating about is finishing my college scrapbook. It’s a mildly daunting since I’ve only done fall semester of my freshman year.

6. The last thing I purchased was groceries (turkey and fruit for my lunch and the new Fage yogurt flavors for breakfasts) on Tuesday night.

7. The thing I love most about my home is that L is there with me. That’s cheesy and all, but it’s true. I’d be very lonely there without him and I’d be scared poop-less about the new mouse! If I’m picking an actual feature… uh…. I guess I’d say I like the color of the walls? I’m not blown away by our current abode. It’s cute and all, but not really anything that couldn’t be replicated elsewhere. Maybe I love our fireplace at Christmas. I’ll say that.

Comments

No response to “Friday I'm In Love”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Knocking on Wood. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger