White Wedding

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This is random, but it's also fun and exciting so I thought I'd share it. The link below is to pictures from a wedding I went to last spring that was held at the summer camp that the bride and groom and I (along with about half the guests) all grew up going to as kids and then went on to work at for several years. One of my Austin friends just sent me the link and was like, "Isn't this your camp??", and sure enough, it is! Take a look. Not only are the pictures amazing, but so are the bride and groom. And of course the camp is, too. Can't say enough good things about all of the above. Enjoy!

http://www.stylemepretty.com/2009/09/23/camp-wedding-by-q-weddings/

Comments

No response to “White Wedding”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Knocking on Wood. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger